Tuesday, March 24, 2020
This may not be everyone’s cup of tea but it’s certainly not boring! Influenced by Memphis Design, the postmodern collective that defined avant-garde design during the 80’s, this bathroom is all about bright colours, grid patterns, stripes and playful geometric shapes.
How to style up this look.
- Use lots of contrasting repetitive pattern throughout.
- Choose bright neon, primary and pastel colours.
- Add foliage in colourful plant pots to soften the space.
- Use monochrome fixtures and fittings which allow the colours to pop.
- Keep colourful patterned towels out on display.